Saturday 17 October 2015

NSFW Yuri Manga Review: The Cutest Girl in the World

This is probably a tamed (well I've seen worst), but NSFW yuri manga... The Cutest Girl in the World by Takano Saku. (http://mangafox.me/manga/the_cutest_girl_in_the_world/c000/1.html



**warning: NSFW pictures ahead depicting sex, do not read if you are under 18 (in fact, I would not even encourage you to read my blog if you are under 18)

So basically, the manga is about 2 real sisters falling in love, and depicts the actual "confession" scene between the 2 sisters, which turns into sex pretty soon:



I have to first qualify that I am not a particular fan of incestuous relationships, no matter what form they come in. However, if you are looking for a short, sweet yuri one-shot about girls confessing their love for one another, this short manga would not disappoint.

The art is fantastic (I realise I have been reading manga with great art so far) too, so no complains there.

I would rate it 5/10 (read only if you are bored).


No comments:

Post a Comment